How can we improve ReportPlus?

Some ideas for your app

Dear Infragistics team.

Firs off all I would like to congratulate you for the very good work by developing the Report plus. I really impressive about the powder of this software. I downloaded last week despite the very high price for an app. But the usage experience of your trial was quite interesting for me.

However, I have a couple of suggestions to help you to improve it.

1) At the first scream you may create a better view. Possibilities to group pages like for example an app folders or a tile view where I'm able to at least organize in a better way dashboards related to the same issue.

2) You may create a way to link filters. I really want to use the same filter to change the charts figures at the same dashboard. It is really difficult for a user to open and do it chart by chart. Filter should be related.

3) Would add a lot of value if we are been able to use a pivot table to create another (use it as a base for another pivot able) or let us able to use the figures or numbers from a pivot table to do simple a calculation above like as an excel file. I want to take a result from sell a1 - b1 for example.

I hope you could improve it.

Best regards

Rodrigo

3 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Rodrigo FranklinRodrigo Franklin shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  Bill MasurAdminBill Masur (Product Manager, Infragistics) responded  · 

Hi Rodrigo,

Thanks for your feedback! Here is some comments and your ideas.

1) You are able to click and drag one dashboard onto another to create a folder to organize dashboards. In an upcoming release we will be making the ability to add new folders more discover able.

2) We have a feature called “Global Filters” which allows you to link one filters with multiple widgets in a dashboard, One tap on a filter updates all the widgets on a dashboard. Please check out the user guide for details on how to create global filters.

3) I’m not 100% sure I understand this idea. We do have a feature called “calculated fields” that allows you to input a calculation for a custom field and also we have the ability to merge widgets to combine to sets of data. Details can also be found in the user guide.

Apologize for the delay in responding! Thanks again!

Bill Masur
    Product Manager

0 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service