ReportPlus

How can we improve ReportPlus?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • Some ideas for your app

Dear Infragistics team.

Firs off all I would like to congratulate you for the very good work by developing the Report plus. I really impressive about the powder of this software. I downloaded last week despite the very high price for an app. But the usage experience of your trial was quite interesting for me.

However, I have a couple of suggestions to help you to improve it.

1) At the first scream you may create a better view. Possibilities to group pages like for example an app folders or a tile view where I'm able to at least organize…

3 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
        0 comments  ·  ReportPlus iOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Rodrigo,

Thanks for your feedback! Here is some comments and your ideas.

1) You are able to click and drag one dashboard onto another to create a folder to organize dashboards. In an upcoming release we will be making the ability to add new folders more discover able.

2) We have a feature called “Global Filters” which allows you to link one filters with multiple widgets in a dashboard, One tap on a filter updates all the widgets on a dashboard. Please check out the user guide for details on how to create global filters.

3) I’m not 100% sure I understand this idea. We do have a feature called “calculated fields” that allows you to input a calculation for a custom field and also we have the ability to merge widgets to combine to sets of data. Details can also be found in the user guide.

Apologize for…

• pages with all option

in the page layout option, without multi select option, could be added an option with ALL, this would be a hybrid option between the two available.
        The multi selection option, has a limit of 6, so that way if I need to have a global overview, I would select all ;)
        Tks

2 votes
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Francisco!

Thank you for your feature request. We’ll have it in mid for the next versions of ReportPlus.

Keep in mind that the chances of a feature being implemented depend on how many votes a feature request has.

Best regards,

Javier da Rosa
          Infragistics, Inc.

• Enable auto-capitalisation for widget headings

The usual behaviour for text fields on iOS is for the first character in the first word to be automatically capitalised (the field I'm typing into right now follows this convention, on Safari, for example). It would save a lot of deleting and retyping if the Heading field for widgets did this, too. I don't imagine many people want headings for widgets not to be capitalised.

4 votes
          Vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Bridget,

Thank you for choosing ReportPlus! We really appreciate your feedback.

It makes complete sense. Let me meet with our developers and update you later.

Take care,

Javier da Rosa
            SharePlus and ReportPlus Help
            Infragistics, Inc.

• 6 votes
            Vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)

Hendrik,

Thank you for your feedback!

We’ll evaluate implementing this for future versions of ReportPlus.

Please note that the more votes an idea has the higher the chances of it being implemented.

Best regards,

Javier da Rosa
              Technical Support Engineer III | xPlus Support
              Infragistics, Inc.

• Don't see your idea?

ReportPlus

Feedback and Knowledge Base