How can we improve SharePlus?

add the Search on android

I have a lot of files in some of my document libraries. It would be great to have a search feature.

15 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Sam LiuSam Liu shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Product ManagementAdminProduct Management (Admin, Infragistics) responded  · 

Hi all supporters!
    It has been a while since our last update.

Last year we released a complete new version of SharePlus for Android with exclusive features only available on that platform, like background synchornization, seamless integration with external editors and more.

We are happy to announce that support for SharePoint search was implemented on SharePus Android and is available on the Enterprise version of the product.

We will continue improving the product adding more and more features in the future, so stay tunned!

Thank you for your interest and feedback.
    The SharePlus Team

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

hi, we use sharepoint and sarch tool is a must for us, cos we need to search a reference to use a list, for example. So, it will be very useful when you develop that functionality, please tell us when it is developed.
        And, (it is an idea) it is a good excuse to buy the not free app, cos the value of searches worth to pay ;)
        Best Regards

Feedback and Knowledge Base