How can we improve SharePlus?

allow multiple files to be attached to an email

At the moment only one item can be attached to an email, allowing multiple items to be attached to an email should be achieveable.

14 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Scott CollingScott Colling shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • MarvinMarvin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What is the use of this app (iOS) if we are not able to attach multiple documents to an email. As a company moving to a secure document hosting platform this should be a feature integrated when this app was first conceived. Or, is this option only available for the Pro version?
        4 years now, and you need to have a voting system to address a common issue with iOS systems.

• José PaquetteJosé Paquette commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm a bit surprised this feature has been initially requested almost 4 years ago and has not been implemented yet. I can't imagine that this feature has not been requested more than that by your Customer base in this world of mobility and communication.

• José PaquetteJosé Paquette commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi, We are currently evaluating SharePlus to become our "standard" iOS app for our North American sales force. This functionnality is a "must" to move forward with SharePlus. I am currently using SharePlus v 4.2.11. Is this the "PRO" version ? I'm confused about the PRO... what is it exactly ?

• YvesYves commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Scott,
        We're using SharePlus for our sales force and are really interested in the function which allows you to send multiple files/items.
        Any news regarding this topic?

Cheers
        Yves

Feedback and Knowledge Base